Monday 30 March 2009

Urban Decay Primer Potion vs Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Hey!

So today I did a little experiment, I wanted to see if there was any difference between Too Faced Shadow Insurance and Urban Decay Primer Potion. I have used UDPP for about a year now and have always been happy with it but I really wanted to try TFSI as the packaging is so much better! I blogged yesterday about the free gift in boots when you spend £15 on Too Faced so it was the perfect opportunity to try it and I have to say I was really shocked with the results! This photo was taken when I got home tonight at 7.30 and my make up had been on since 8.30 this morning. The shadows I am wearing are from the Coastal Scents 88 matte palette, I thought it would be a better test on cheaper shadows rather than MAC!

....................TFSI...............................UDPP......................

Now the difference doesn't show up so well in the photo as it does in reality, the UDPP eye has completely faded in the crease but the TFSI looks pretty much the same as it did this morning!! I am really shocked! I do have very oily lids and had been told that UDPP was better for that but as the picture shows that is just not true!

I have an almost full tube of UDPP that I am currently using plus a giant sized one from a Boots set that is unused that I am now thinking of swapping/selling so I can buy TFSI!

Hope this was helpful!


4 comments:

  1. Excellent news!!! That does it I am converting, I HATE UDPP packaging! Looks pretty but not practical

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jumping on the bandwagon too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. put your swap up on swapsies.co.uk there is so much nice stuff on there at the mo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great post - I've heard a lot of good things about the too faced shadow insurance, and this is just the excuse I need to try it lol xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...