Sunday 29 March 2009

Gig photography



Ok so this blog is called music and make up so I thought it was about time for the music part!


I was inspired by Lazula to post some of my concert photos, photography is my other main love. My absolute dream job would be a concert photographer! Here are a selection of ones I have taken so far!


Nickelback



Bon Jovi


The Goo Goo Dolls




This next one is my all time favourite photo that I have taken

I have seen so many amazing bands, to me there is nothing better than the atmosphere at a great gig! I have seen The Goo Goo Dolls so many times and twice in America at New Years eve and I have to say that every gig is amazing, I have also been lucky enough to meet them a few times and they are lovely down to earth guys! Some of the other bands I have seen and loved are Bon Jovi, 30 Seconds To Mars, Matchbox Twenty, Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, Queen, Linkin Park-the list goes on! I was lucky enought to see Metallica for the first time last night and they were awesome! I am still half deaf today though!

1 comment:

  1. You have EXACTLY the same taste as me :D I love the Goos and I have been in love with Johnny Reznick for years!!!! I really want to see 30 Seconds to Mars Jared it beautiful. If you like Matchbox Twenty check out Collective Soul they started around the same sort of time and had the same producer. They rock! Excellent Photography!! I do love taking snaps! Hopefully Ill post some more this week, great blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...