Tuesday 24 February 2009

NYX Haul!

Hey!

I am so behind!!!! Spent way too much money last week and this is the first of 3 hauls, I also have a mini MAC haul and some more ELF stuff. There will be no shopping this week though as I will be spending enough on Hello Kitty next week!!!

Anyway, after hearing so much about NYX I really wanted to try them. When I was in New York in January I looked all over for them but couldn't find them anywhere! Then a couple of weeks ago Lollipop26 posted a video about an online store that sells NYX products! I went over and placed an order and it arrived yesterday, the postage was really reasonable. Anyway the website is http://www.mscuppycakes.com/ and I would highly recommend both it and the products! So here is what I got and some swatches without a base.







These are the Jumbo eyepencils, they make great bases!

These are the round lipsticks, they are really nice and since they are only $1.25 you can't really go wrong!


There is a huge selection of these on the website and also all the other types of makeup NYX do and they are all really reasonably priced, they are actually cheaper than on the NYX website. They also stock Red Cherry eyelashes and they are only $2!!
Hope this helps anyone that was looking for these products! If you have tried NYX let me know if there is anything I must have or that you would recommend!
Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...