Tuesday 21 August 2012

Urban Decay Smoked Palette Look 3 - Rock Star

Here is the third look from the Urban Decay Smoked Palette Look Book, the first two looks you can see here and here, this was the one that I couldn't wait to do as purple is my favourite colour and I definitely consider myself a rock chic! Urban Decay describe it as "There's a wanna-be groupie in all of us and this is the makeup she wears...drop-dead gorgeous, sexy and alluring" Again I skipped lining my waterline as I was going out and I didn't want to take my liner with me.

 With Flash
Without Flash

Products Used:
Face:
Revlon Colourstay Foundation
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Peach
Shu Uemura Colourless Setting Powder
Illamasqua Hollow Cream Pigment as Contour
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Mac Posey Blushcreme
Benefit Highbeam Highlighter
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
24/7 Glide On Pencil in Perversion on outer thirds of upper and lower lash lines then smudged
Rockstar on lid and under lower lashes
Asphalt in crease
Freestyle to blend out crease
Blackout blended tightly into the crease
Kinky as highlight
Maybelline Colossal Mascara
Lips:
Clinique Chubby Stick in Whopping Watermelon

I am loving trying out all these looks so far, the book is so detailed and easy to follow. There are 9 more looks still to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...