Saturday 18 August 2012

Urban Decay Smoked Palette Look 2 - Smoldering

This is the second look from the Urban Decay Smoked Palette look book, check out the first one here, this one was really easy to apply. Urban Decay describe this one as "Great for a sexy look that works at the office and transitions right into after-hours activities." The only step I didn't follow was to line my waterlines with black liner, as I was wearing this in the daytime I decided to skip this step as I find it can look a bit too heavy on my eyes for during the day.

 With Flash
Without Flash

Products Used:
Face:
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
Benefit Erase Paste
Shu Uemura Colourless Setting Powder
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Mac Fleur Power Blush
Mac Emphasise Highlighter
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Barlust on lids, crease and under lower lashes
Freestyle to blend out the crease
Kinky as highlight
24/7 Glide On Pencil in Perversion smudged on outer thirds of upper and lower lash lines
17 Blow Out Mascara
Lips:
Clinique Chubby Stick in Whopping Watermelon

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...