Thursday 16 August 2012

Urban Decay Smoked Palette Look 1 - Iconic

One of the best things about the new Urban Decay Smoked palette is the look book that comes with it. As I said in my initial review I am going to try and work my way through the book and post the looks as I do them. I am not sure on the rules regarding posting photos of the actual book so I have listed what I used and where, obviously in the book itself the instructions are much more detailed and are very easy to follow. This is the Iconic look which Urban Decay describe as "The gold standard UD smoky look: Dramatic, Gorgeous, Statement Making."

 With Flash
Without flash

Products Used:
Face:
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
Benefit Erase Paste
Shu Uemura Colourless Setting Powder
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Nars Orgasm Blush
No7 Highlighter
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mushroom on lid, crease and under lower lashes
Backdoor blended on outer third, crease and outer corner of lower lashes
Freestyle used to blend the crease
Blackout blended on half of upper and lower lash lines
Kinky as brow highlight
Perversion 24/7 Liner smudged on upper and lower lash lines and waterlines
Maybelline Colossal Mascara
Lips:
Mac Hue Lipstick
Mac Bubble Tea Plush Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...