Tuesday 1 May 2012

Nails Of The Week - Barry M Magnetic Violet

I finally managed to get my hands on the last Barry M Magnetic polish, Violet. Well I had to go to Superdrug twice as the the first one I picked up was missing it's magnet! I didn't even notice until I went to use it and nothing happened! The magnet had obviously just not been stuck into the lid of this one. So if you are picking any of these up check the magnet is there before you buy! I know I said the red was my favourite but now I think I have changed my mind as this shade is gorgeous. These photos are taken with what little natural light we have at that the moment.

I love that fact that all the shades come with a different magnet, it makes them a bit different from all the other brands that have put these out so well done Barry M!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...