Sunday 13 May 2012

Face Of The Day - Neutral eye bright lip

I thought I better show my naked palette some love as it has been sitting in the back of my eyeshadow draw gathering dust for ages now! It was a nice sunny day for once so I went for a neutral eye with a bright lip. I have been testing out the Clarins Ever Matte foundation and I'm not sure about it to be honest, I like the coverage but it doesn't seem very matte to me, plus I think it's breaking me out so I guess the hunt for my HG foundation continues.

Products Used:
Face:
Clarins Ever Matte Foundation
Maybelline Mineral Concealer
Mac MSF Natural
Nars Orgasm Blush
Nars Albatross Highlighter
Eyes:
UDPP
UD Sin on inner third of lid
UD Sidecar on rest of lid
UD Smog in crease
UD Virgin as highlight
Revlon Grow luscious
Avon Supershock linker in Golden Fawn under lower lashes
Mac Avenue Fluidline on upper lashline
Lips:
YSL Rouge Volupte 9 Caress Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...