Friday 4 May 2012

Face Of The Day - L'Oreal Flashback Silver

This is another post that has been sat in my draft folder and I thought it was time it got published. I did this just after I bought the L'Oreal shadow and I still absolutely love it.

Products Used:
Face:
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Illamasqua Hollow Cream Pigment as Contour
Make Up Forever HD Powder
Mac Sakura Mineralise Blush
Eyes:
L'Oreal Flashback Silver on lid, crease and under lower lashes
Mac Knight Divine lightly on the outer corners and crease
Mac Blitz & Glitz Fluidline on upper lashline
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Lips:
Mac Playtime Cremesheen Lipstick

1 comment:

  1. please come and do my makeup one day xx
    liloo /@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...