Saturday 19 May 2012

Face Of The Day Featuring Mac Impassioned

The sun finally shone at the weekend, you wouldn't know it now though, as I am sat here typing this there is a thunderstorm going on and huge hailstones are bouncing off my window! Anyway as it was a nice day I went for another neutral eye bright lip combo, this time with Mac Impassioned which is such a gorgeous summery colour. And I have to say it lasts incredibly, I didn't need to touch it up at all through the evening, even after eating and drinking. I actually had to remove it before going to bed! I am also trying out the Bourjois 123 foundation, I haven't made my mind up on it yet but when I do I will post a review.

Products Used:
Face:
Bourjois 1,2,3 Perfect Foundation
Maybelline Mineral Concealer
Illamasqua Hussy Cream Pigment as contour
Make Up Forever HD Powder
Illamasqua Morale Blush
MAC Redhead MSF as highlight
Eyes:
UDPP
Mac Aurora Pigment on lid and inner corners
Mac Satin Taupe on outer corners and crease
Mac Blanc Type as highlight
Mac Avenue Fluidline on upper lashline
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Lips:
Mac Impassioned Lipstick

I would love to know what your favourite bright summer lipstick is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...