Monday 9 February 2009

Everyday Minerals Haul

I was so happy to come home today and see my Everyday Minerals package had arrived! When you place an order you can also get a free sample kit with 3 foundations, 1 blush and a concealer.
I ordered the sample kit and 4 eyeshadows and I have to say I am really impressed!!! The whole order including shipping came to about £12.
I got a mix of types of foundation in different finishes, the original glo gives a really nice dewy finish and Intensive gives more coverage. I have to say I have read reviews saying these are really hard to buff in to the skin but I honestly haven't found this. I also got the sunlight concealer and this is amazing on under eye circles!!

I ordered the eyeshadows in sample size (1g) they were only $2.50 each and this is a comparison in size to a Gosh effect powder.

Here is a swatch without flash using Primer Potion as a base the colours
from left to right are : Mystic Night, Starry Eyed, In The Garden, Snowflakes
And here is a picture with flash.
I am really really impressed with these shadows, they are great value for money! To be honest I think you get more than enough in the sample size!
Hope this was helpful!


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked them, those eye shadows are lovely. I have ordered a few things from everyday minerals and find them really good - the flat top kabuki brush they do is great for building higher coverage fast, and is soooo unbelievably soft too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW - Thanks for subscribing to my other blog too! xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...