Thursday 5 February 2009

ELF haul!!

My ELF order arrived this morning yay!!! I saw loads of reviews of these products on here and thought I would give them a go! Me and my Mum did a joint order so we got the free shipping for spending over £30! For those of you that don't know everything at ELF (Excluding Mineral products) is £1.50! For that you really can't go wrong!!!
Anyway, this is what I got and my opinion on them...


From top to bottom:


Brightening eyeshadow in Luxe and Drama, I really wasn't expecting much from these! You get 4 shadow shades and I have to say they are really pigmented! I really love the Drama pallette, there is a gorgeous dark grey!!
Duo Eye shadow cream in Black Licorice, to be honest this was the only product I was not amazed with, the colour pay off is not great and you need to put a lot on to get decent coverage and with cream shadows there is always the risk of creasing the thicker it is!
Dramatic Eyelashes, these are fine for £1.50, they are really long so might need a bit of a trim but they are fine!
Elf custom eye pallette, this was £1.50 and the best thing is it fits MAC shadows!!! So I picked up 4 pan shadows to fill it and save myself a bit of money!



As you can see they fit fine!!! The colours in there are Knight Divine, Contrast, Silver Ring and Twinks!

And more ELF! Natural radiance blusher in Innocence, this is really nice, its not chalky and is a gorgeous light pink colour.
Healthy glow bronzing powder in Luminance, this is not really a bronzer, its more of a highlighter as its really shimmery, its great for that purpose though!
Eyeshadow brush, this is a nice brush, the bristles are soft and its got a nice long handle!
2 Moisture care lip colours in Bark and Pink Lemonade, this are really nice and they smell minty!
Hypershine lipshine in Fairy, this is a gorgeous shimmery pink and it smells like candy floss!!!


Overall I would really recommend trying ELF products, considering the price they are really good quality and the shipping is really fast!!

2 comments:

  1. I love ELF stuff now, definitely an ELF convert! Will probably get some more after my next payday, I need to buy cheaper make up for the time being now, because am getting made redundant... :(

    Check out my ELF haul video on YT and on my blog!

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i have that e/s brush and i totally love it !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...