Friday 6 February 2009

New No7 Brushes!!!

I went into boots (UK Drugstore) today and I noticed that No7 have some new brushes, a couple of these are very similar to MAC brushes so I have taken a couple of pictures to compare! Obviously these brushes are much cheaper than MAC but they are synthetic. These brushes are £6 each!!!! Hopefully I can save someone some money!!!

Ok the first one is No7 Blend & Contour brush, as soon as I saw this I thought of the MAC 217! This is not quite as fluffy as that one but it is actually softer. This has synthetic bristles though. I have the Holiday Short Handled 217 and they are about the same size, here is a picture of the two together!


The other brush is the No7 Smokey Eyeliner brush, this does the same job as the MAC 219. Its a bit smaller than the MAC brush but that is better really as it allows more precise application of shadow, especially to the lower lash line as I sometimes find the the 219 gives a really thick line!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo I really like the look of these! Anything to save a bit of money! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog - thanks so much for subbing to me! This is a great post. I've been wanting a pencil liner brush for a while now, but due to 'finanacial constraints' I can't afford the MAC one the the minute - the No 7 looks great! xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...