Sunday 2 September 2012

Nails Of The Week - a-england Princess Tears

I finally caved and placed my first a-england order last week, the service was amazing. I placed the order on Monday afternoon and they arrived on Wednesday! I had to put one of the colours straight on my nails, I chose Princess Tears and it is absolutely beautiful. It's a gorgeous lilac with a tinge of grey holo! a-england describe this as "Lilac with an incandescent holo finish revealing grey/green" I think that's a very accurate description. Onto the photos as no words can do this one justice!
Natural Light
With Flash

 
 
The pictures really do say it all, I think this is the most beautiful polish I own. It looks beautiful in natural light but in sunlight or under strong lights it just takes your breath away. a-england polishes can be purchased from their website for £9 with free postage worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...