Thursday 14 June 2012

Face Of The Day - Golden Bronze

It was my Nan's 82nd birthday on Monday so we went out for a family dinner, it was a bit of a hard day as it was also the first anniversary of my Uncles death so obviously Nan was upset, we tried our best to cheer her up and we spoke about happy times. In the end I think she managed to enjoy the day as much as she could.
I went for a gold/bronze eye and pink lip.


Products Used
Face:
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Peach
Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow as contour
Illamasqua Excite Blush
Mac Rose Quartz MSF as highlight
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil as setting powder
Eyes:
UDPP
Mac All That Glitters on lid
Mac Mulch in crease and under lower lashline
Mac Shroom as highlight
Mac Avenue Fluidline on upper lasline
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Zero on Waterline
Avon Spectra Lash Mascara
Lips:
Mac Dervish Lip Liner
Topshop Show Off Lipstick

And I couldn't put up this post without including some pictures of my Nan, I think she looks incredible for 82 and I am very proud of her, we are a very close family so she has always been a huge part of my life. Love her to bits!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...