Saturday 30 June 2012

Face Of The Day Featuring Estee Lauder Bronze Sands Palette

I recently picked up the Estee Lauder Bronze Sands eyeshadow palette, this is full of gorgeous colours for the summer. I never used to feel comfortable wearing colours like this as I felt the orange tones clashed with my hair but recently I have found that I can get them to work. I really liked the Mac Extra Dimension shadows I got and these shadows are the same formula. They are very metallic and very pigmented.
I used all the colours in the palette, the lighteset gold in the tear duct, darker gold on inner third, orange/bronze on rest of lid and dark brown blended through crease and on upper lashline. I then put the blue under the lower lashes. These colours blend so beautifully, I really do love this eyeshadow formula.

Products Used:
Face:
Misha M Perfect Cover BB Cream
Maybelline Mineral Concealer
Make Up Forever HD Powder
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Mac Rose Quartz MSF as blush
Eyes:
UDPP
Estee Lauder Bronze Sands Palette
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara
Lips:
Mac Angel Lipstick

3 comments:

  1. one of my favourite looks from you. liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! If you ever come to London I would be more than happy to do your make up!

      Delete
  2. Wow! You're a real eyeshadow pro! I'm loving all the looks in your banner image.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...