Saturday 2 June 2012

Face Of The Day Featuring Mac Dynamic Duo 3

I had two Debenhams gift cards burning a hole in my purse from my birthday back in March, they had a 10% off event online so I used them to buy some Mac! Can I just say how ridiculous Debenhams checkout is, I had 2 cards totalling £45 but you can only use one method of payment so if you are using a gift card you have to have enough on the card to cover the whole purchase. So in the end I had to place 2 separate orders (it was free delivery) which ultimately would cost Debenhams more! Anyway on to what I got, I picked out the Dynamic Duo 3 which is absolutely gorgeous, its a purple/taupe (veluxe pearl) and teal (matte). Both colours are nicely pigmented and although I wouldn't have thought of pairing them together they work really well.


Products Used:
Face:
Clarins Ever Matte Foundation
Maybelline Mineral Concealer
Make Up Forever HD Powder
Nars Orgasm Blush
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mac Dynamic Duo 3
Purple/Taupe on lid and crease
Teal on outer corners and under lower lashline
Mac Blitz & Glitz Fluidline on upper lashline
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Lips:
Mac Ravishing Lipstick

I have had a bit of a play with the layout of my blog and changed the header, would love to hear you feedback. I am stuck at home at the moment as I managed to step on a plug and cut my foot really badly so need to keep it bandaged, dry and elevated for 5 days, so am incredibly bored of the same four walls!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the new look, the marbled nail effects look fab, wish I had the time/skill to do that!
    Hope your foot gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...