Tuesday 6 July 2010

Nails Of The Week - OPI Funky Dunkey

My first nails of the week in a long time is one that I received as a gift from a friend. This is OPI's Funky Dunkey which came out as part of the Shrek Collection.
It's an absolutely gorgeous purple cream but its an absolute nightmare to photograph!
Neither of these photos are 100% true to colour. The first one is in natural light and makes it look a lot more blue than it does in reality.

The second is taken indoors with flash and this is more true to colour but still a tad lighter.

Wear on this was great, I had it on for 5 days and only had minor tip wear. I have been testing out the Sally Hansen quick dry top coat, will review it properly once I've given it a fair try!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I found that my shrek rumples wiggins lasted a week on me as well! they got the formulas spot on for this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Funky Dunkey on you! Purples can be hard to photograph, but I think you did it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...