Monday 14 June 2010

The American haul!

Hey!

I am so sorry that I have taken so long to post this, life has been kinda hectic since I got back from holiday! I promise that I will be back to my regular posting schedule by the end of this week!
Anyway lets get straight on to the good stuff, here are the goodies I brought back with me from the States!
The Nail Polish
 
Milani Holos, OPI Suedes and my first Essie's
Some MAC goodies from the CCO, Mineralise blush duo, Eyeshadow and Metal X cream shadow
 
Lots of Macara, Covergirl lipstains, Revlon lipstick, ELF lipstain and Jessie's Girl pigments
Kat Von D Sinner perfume, Korres set, Make Up Forever HD Blush, Laura Mercier Concealer and the freebies!
Just a quick overview of what I brought back, I will review the products properly once I have had a chance to use them all. If there is anything you would particularly like to see a review off please let me know!

5 comments:

  1. oOOH - That new revlon mascara looks very interesting!I'd love a review of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome haul! It's always great to get hold of American stuff.

    Don't know if you saw, but 30STM just announced they're touring over here again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the mascaras are interesting (well so is the whole CG range), and also the KORRES' set is worth a review :D

    Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo lovely. I am off to the states in October and can't wait to hit Sephoria :o) Do you think MAC/OPI is alot cheaper there as I have never bought any there before

    Wicked haul i am jealous lol

    http://tracymiaminpa.blogspot.com/

    t x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a haul!
    hehe
    i LOVE US drugstore makeup!!:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...