Wednesday 7 July 2010

Mac In The Groove Haul

This is the first MAC collection I have been interested in for ages, I was really tempted to pick up a blush and MSF but in the end I settled for two of the eyeshadow trios.

I picked Togetherness and Calm, Cool & Collected.
Togetherness is a pale lavender, dark purple with blue shimmer and a shimmery grey.
Calm, Cool & Collected is a gorgeous trio of greens, I had no intention of buying this one but once I had swatched it I fell in love! It's a pale white/green, frosty mint green and a darker forest green.
Both of these trios are nicely pigmented and apply really nicely. Will post a face of the day using these in the next week! Did you pick up anything from this collection?

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing looks you do with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about the calm, cool and collected, I fell in love with the blue trio and the green mineralize trio instantly -but didnt get either coz I think I have too much makeup already x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...