Tuesday 10 July 2012

Face Of The Day - Sparkly Smokey Bronze

This look was inspired by Tanya Burr's birthday make up video which I'm sure you have already seen, but if not you can find it here. I didn't use exactly the same products as I don't own them all but I found suitable replacements in my stash!
In the area I live we are having lots of Olympic celebrations and I got tickets to a concert so decided to try out this look. I really like how it came out.

Products Used:
Face:
Misha M BB Cream
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelain Peach
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
Illamasqua Hussy Blush
Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow as Contour
Mac Redhead MSF as Highlight
Eyes:
UDPP
Smashbox Waterproof Shadow Liner in Starstruck all over lid and blended in to crease
Mac Bronze eyeshadow on middle of lid
Nars Galapagos eyeshadow on outer third and under lower lashes
Mac Redhead MSF lightest shade on inner corners
Mac Shroom as highlight
Collection Black Gel Liner on upper lashline
Stila Stingray liner on waterline
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
Lips:
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
Laura Mercier Pink Diamond Gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...