Thursday 26 April 2012

Nails Of The Week - Barry M Magnetic Red

I thought it was only right that my first post should be on a product I am absolutely loving right now. I was so excited to see Barry M bringing out magnetic polishes, I have always been a fan of their nail paints and they are one of my favourite drugstore brands. I picked up the red, dark silver and blue polishes from this range, I am only missing the purple which hasn't appeared in store so far. I have tried out all 3 and the red is definitely my favourite.

These photos were all taken in natural light and as you can see the effect is really good. The best way I have found to apply these is paint one coat on all nails then paint a thick second coat and hold the magnet over the nail straight away, I hold it for about 20 seconds to give it time to develop, I then wait until its dry to put on a topcoat as otherwise it can disturb the pattern. I found this magnet worked the best out of the 3 and made the most uniform pattern.

Have you picked up any of these polishes?

1 comment:

  1. well done barry m
    this is absolutely perfect!
    liloo /@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...