Thursday 18 November 2010

Face of the day, my current favourite!

I'm slowly working my way through all the looks I had photographed but not got round to posting over the last few months! This has become one of my favourite eye shadows combo's lately. Its subtle enough for the daytime but works well for the evenings too! Please ignore the state of my eyebrows, this was just before I got them threaded.







Products Used

Face:
Make Up Forever HD Foundation
Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
Make Up Forever HD Powder
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Nars Orgasm Blush
Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Vex On Lid
MAC Smoke & Diamonds on outer corners and crease
MAC Blanc Type as Highlight
MAC Black Russian Pearlglide on upper lashline
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Lips:
MAC Hot Gossip Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...