Wednesday 28 January 2009

Hello and a little introduction!

Hey!

Not really sure who will end up reading this but thought I would start by introducing myself! My name is Jo and I live in London in the UK, I love visiting the USA, I am lucky enough to have a few friends there that I can stay with!

I am going over in April and will be stocking up on all the cosmetics that are not available here (Lashblast!!!) I am completely obsessed with make up, have more than I could probably use in a lifetime and I still can't resist buying more! Will post reviews and pictures etc of what I get!

I love youtube and the great make up tutorials you can find on there, I am planning on starting doing my own at some point, just need to build my courage up! I do have a youtube channel and at the moment the only things on there are my concert videos, check them out if you like that kind of thing http://uk.youtube.com/jobetterdays Will be posting a haul blog later tonight!

Thanks for reading!
Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...